Recognized by many as one of the finest golf tournaments in the Capital Region, the Gordy Noel Classic is celebrating its 28th Anniversary this year.
Each year our goal is to make the tournament better for the players and sponsors, while at the same time increasing the amount of money raised for our youth programs.
Once again this year, we will be playing the tournament on the beautiful, challenging and picturesque Burden Lake Country Club.
For those who have participated in years past, please note the change of time: Shotgun Tee Off will be at 10:00am.
The tournament is limited to the first 144 golfers based on a first paid, first reserved basis. Please keep this in mind as the tournament does sell out each year.
If you don’t have a foursome, we will assign you to a group. The tournament will be held rain or shine.
- Individuals – $125 each
- Foursomes – $500 each
- Diamond Package – $625 (Includes ONE foursome and a Tee sponsor)
- Kenealy Package – $1,100 (Includes TWO foursomes and a Tee sponsor)
If you can’t participate the day of, there are other options available:
- Breakfast sponsor – $600
- Dinner sponsor – $800
- Beverage Cart Sponsor – $500
- Longest drive sponsor – $300
- Closest to the line sponsor – $300
- Closest to the pin sponsor – $300
- Beat the Pro sponsor – $300
- SINGLE TEE BOX SPONSOR – $150
Schedule of Events:
- Driving Range Available at 8:30 am
- Registration Begins at 8:30 am
- Breakfast at 8:45 am
- Shotgun START at 10:00 am
- Awards Banquet & Dinner at 3:00 pm
For more information email Mike Burns at email@example.com